The Korg Wavestation Trading Post Submission Details
Here are the rules for submissions. I think it would be best if all the
submissions are consistent. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
- Any contributions are considered freely distributable, although it is
assumed that all work is copyright by the author. Shareware performances
are OK, but I think this goes against the idea of a Trading Post.
- All submissions must consist of a SYSEX dump and a simple description
of the data to include:
- The name of the author and any copyright information
- The bank to which the performance loads (RAM1 or RAM2)
- A short description of the performances included
- Any other descriptive information you care to include
- All performances should work on all models of the Wavestation, however
using EX waveforms not available on the original WS is OK. You may also use
waveforms from additional PCM cards, but please state this clearly in the
description. I suggest including a recommendation of alternate waveforms to
use, if possible, for those who don't have the card. Please keep in mind
that few of us have those cards and they are all but impossible to obtain any
more, but the Trading Post welcomes submissions that use them.
- All SYSEX banks must be set up to transfer on MIDI channel 1.
- Please make sure that all patches and wave sequences required by your
performances are included in the bank(s) you provide. This includes any
factory data other than the original WS ROM bank (ROM1 on the WS/AD, I
- Please e-mail the files to me at
firstname.lastname@example.org. I can understand MIME
attachments (preferred) or uuencoded files. Alternately, if the files are
available by anonymous ftp, that's fine too.
- Please be patient with me. My family and job keep me hopping. But I
will try to make this useful and rewarding to everyone involved.
E-mail us at
This notice has been visited
Copyright © 1997 Rick and Jennifer Gutleber
Last modified 8 May 1997